UT paintball forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UT paintball forum

UT paintball site

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions! All your doubts post here :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
»DyNå$tY«.[uC]`

»DyNå$tY«.[uC]`

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Questions! All your doubts post here :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions! All your doubts post here :)   Questions! All your doubts post here :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 8:24 am

I'm still a little confused as to what these 250 balls look like and the weapons used etc, but time will tell. When can we start playing this?
Back to top Go down
CaoS
UT paintball leader

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Questions! All your doubts post here :)   Questions! All your doubts post here :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 9:04 am

The Marker takes 250 balls of that Gun (the 2nd worst gun, 1st is machine gun, than that one with green things). When a ball hits the wall, colour was turned into orange and is way smaller... So basically its that gun with other skin, more damage (almost instant gib) and faster!

As soon as we got 2 more maps edited we can play this... Also I need the package New, can anyone send me?
Back to top Go down
Apaos
Admin

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Questions! All your doubts post here :)   Questions! All your doubts post here :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 9:05 am

let me also get the site up and running before that too Wink
Back to top Go down
https://utpaintball.forumotion.com
[$ñ¿pëR.]

[$ñ¿pëR.]

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Questions! All your doubts post here :)   Questions! All your doubts post here :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 11:04 am

Heya all ! Very Happy

(hey Mayers Wink (juste your pic sux Neutral xD)

I have just a bad question, the ball of paintsball, its the same ball of BR ?! scratch

hf & gl,

[Sniper] Cool
Back to top Go down
CaoS
UT paintball leader

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Questions! All your doubts post here :)   Questions! All your doubts post here :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 11:12 am

You mean the ball SHOT by the paintball gun or the ball you need to pick up?

The ball from the gun are orange little balls, the ball you need to pick up, yes it's the same as BR, only its two balls Smile
Back to top Go down
[$ñ¿pëR.]

[$ñ¿pëR.]

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Questions! All your doubts post here :)   Questions! All your doubts post here :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 11:22 am

OKay dude ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions! All your doubts post here :)   Questions! All your doubts post here :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions! All your doubts post here :)
Page 1 of 1